Sterling silver stud earrings | Small 7mm squares with golden topaz gemstones
These sterling silver stud earrings are hand made by me in beautiful Washington state of North America.
I set a lab grown golden topaz in the corner of each one.
- Size Approximately 7mm x 7mm and 1.5mm thick.
- Available in other colors here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SharonSaintDon?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=22523870
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal! I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- SUSTAINABILITY: I purchase silver and gold from manufacturers that use post consumer recycled content, work with fair labor practicing mines and strive to take steps towards sustainability. I believe that purchasing high quality jewelry with a post consumer content that is repairable and recyclable is very important.
I make jewelry in small batches, minimizing waste, use of resources and strengthening the metal by using hand forming techniques en lieu of casting processes.
Materials: Silver, Topaz.