Small sterling silver earrings | Wrap hoop, oxidized black
These small silver earrings are handmade by me, one pair at a time in the Pacific Northwest of North America.
SIZE: 17mm high x 2mm wide- the space from the post to bottom of the ear lobe is about 9mm.
Please measure your ear lobe and hole distance to see how they fit your ear. I can try to make slight adjustments.
Find other colors here:
- ANTIQUE: https://www.etsy.com/listing/527048716/silver-stud-earrings-cuff-and-wrap?ref=shop_home_active_1
- SHINY: https://www.etsy.com/listing/540856569/silver-stud-earrings-for-men-or-women?ref=shop_home_active_2
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal!
I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- SUSTAINABILITY: I purchase silver and gold from manufacturers that use post consumer recycled content, work with fair labor practicing mines and strive to take steps towards sustainability. I believe that purchasing high quality jewelry with a post consumer content that is repairable and recyclable is very important.
I make jewelry in small batches, minimizing waste, use of resources and strengthening the metal by using hand forming techniques en lieu of casting processes.